Saturday, 1 January 2011

Happy New Year

I hope everybody is well and looking forward to another year of building and driving. Fingers crossed the summer is as extreme as the winter temperature wise Hot smile
I picked up the new chassis at the beginning of November
IMG_0157
And on a later visit saw the body in the mould
DSC00341
Not one to hang around I am now at rolling stage.
DSC00354
DSC00353
DSC00352
IMG_0181
DSC00364
I saw the body out of the mould just before Christmas it looked fantastic, the metallic gel coat stripe has come out really well. It should be available for pick up next week after the gel coat has had a factory polish. I’m not doing it this time as it was my most loathed job Crying faceon the last build.

2 comments:

  1. Your flying wish I could get the time at mine, at this rate you will have this one built and finished as well before mines sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Rob, I had already prepped all the bits so they just needed bolting on. I'm hoping to have it ready for Stoneleigh as GD want it on the stand.

    ReplyDelete