Monday, 24 May 2010

Biting The Bullet

After finding every last little job to do except polish the body I could side step it no longer. I thought I’d secured the services of a master polisher to do it for me, but he didn’t materialise this weekend and as the IVA is looming in the next couple of weeks (hopefully) I set to on the hottest day of the year Cool with the buffer and lots of Farecla.

DSC01653 

I used the Farecla Profile range, Paul at GD uses this and gets absolutely stunning results. You start with Profile 100 which will remove wet and dry marks from grade 800 and then work your way through the range using 200, 300, 500, Glaze or G10 and finally a nice wax.

Polish

I used Harly Wax is made from 100% Pure premium yellow Brazilian carnauba and gives a really nice shine.

DSC01652 

While not as good as Paul's masterpieces I am very pleased with the end result considering my short attention span when it comes to polishing. Peace Sign

Time now to bolt all the bits back on and get those carpets in ready for the IVA.

No comments:

Post a Comment