Thursday, 22 April 2010

Update On Build - Windscreen

I am finding myself with a bit of time on my hands while I wait for my final bits (adjustable pedal box, instruments and carpets. So I thought I’d update the blog with build progress.

I fitted the windscreen, GD had already marked the body where the support legs enter so after these had been cut holes were drilled in the legs and it could be bolted in place.

DSC01585 

This then allowed me to get a measurement for the wiper spindles. Then using a piece of MDF cut to the same angle as the spindles I opened them out to the correct size using he trusty Dremel

DSC01618

Once I was happy with the holes I fitted the spindles, I have not full tightened them as I will need some movement when I fit the Bundy tubes.

DSC01617

No comments:

Post a Comment