Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Exhaust 2

With the bracket sorted I set to building up the exhaust. A smear of RTV silicon on the pipe ends before insertion and i was ready to install.

DSC01555

I decided to do away with the supplied U clamps and use Mikalor Stainless Super Clamps instead. There is no real reason for this, just that I think they look a lot neater.

DSC01554

After a bit of pushing and shoving it all went into place nicely.

DSC01556

DSC01574

I’ve got the cherry bombs now but will fit them after the body goes on. As the support brackets bolt through the boot.

DSC01572

No comments:

Post a Comment