Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Exhaust

I dropped into GD on Friday and picked up the exhaust

 DSC01523

Andy is still waiting for the cherry bombs but there is enough here for me to be getting on with.

First job was to fix the shiny new headers to the engine

 DSC01524

This was all pretty straight forward although I had to remove and refit the coil packs to squeeze them in. I had the original gaskets which are reusable so I just gave them a smear of RTV silicon and bolted them on.

I then started to assemble the cat pipes and cross over. At this point things started to look amiss. It would appear that the cat pipes were to short, a quick call to Andy at GD and he tended to agree and suggested that I drop them back in for Lester to extend them a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment